Forma Adventure Brown Boots
• Full-grain oiled Nabuk leather upper
• Anti slip oil resistant rubber sole
• Injection moulded plastic front plate
• Plastic gear pad protection
• Adjustable velcro closure
• Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
• Personalised Forma Drytex lining (waterproof and breathable)
• Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
• Ankle reinforcements
• Special stiff nylon midsole
• Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam
• Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS (Air Pump System)
Here`s what the Forma people say.
An inventive footbed that features a simple ventilation system that pumps air from a central position to the entire insole. Air circulation within the boots is a key feature to keep feet cool and comfortable.
After several minutes of use your foot leaves a clear impression in the foam so comfort and a personalised fit is guaranteed everytime the boots are worn.
All of our waterproof boots feature the innovative booty (waterproof inner liner) system. All of the seams in the membrane are thermowelded to avoid water penetration while maintaining elevated breathability. The EVA covering on all of the waterproof boots guarantee maximum shock absorption and protects the booty from being damaged.
Our nylon midsole offers safety and comfort thanks to elevated front flexibility for better gear sensibility while the stiff compound in the back assures perfect stability on the bike. The Duel Flex midsole is featured on all of our riding and touring boots.
The EVA covering on all of the midsoles in the waterproof boots guarantee maximum shock absorption.